The TL;DR Position Summary
Title: Office Manager
Duration & time: part time with opportunity to go full time
Location: wherever. Working from home is ok with us.
Reports to: managing director, Frederic Chanut, Client Service Director, Paul Hewett
Works with: remote team around the world (see where we are located)
Key objectives: Facilitate the day to day running of the company (bookkeeping/invoicing, CRM, management reporting)
Experience required: Excel skills, office manager, admin. PA/EA, accounting software Xero
Compensation: on par with industry standards
We are a Digital Marketing Optimisation Agency specialised in the travel industry. Our motto: Traffic is nice. Revenue is better.
We improve our clients marketing performance by:
- getting an idea of what’s happening via Analytics and Data Science ,
- we improve their sales using CRO techniques
- we get more people on the site using Search marketing and content marketing, that goes without say…
The current agency model is broken and we really believe we can build a better alternative. But we need great people to help make this happen and that where you come in.
Career progression is based on your ability to deliver and drive ideas and difference for both client and the company, not your ability to play politics or by the cut of your suit. (in fact, we have a no suit policy).
The Job Description
Facilitate the day to day running of the company
Due to our company’s tremendous growth, we are on the hunt for a virtual office manager.
Finance support (3-5hrs/wk):
– Logging invoices on Xero
– Reconcile in/out
– Send weekly payment run schedule to accounts payable
– Send remittance advice
– Follow up debtors
– Payroll run
– Reporting (sales, debtors)
– Ability to help shape finance processes is nice but not essential.
CRM Platform management (>10hrs/wk)
– Adding leads and prospects to CRM
– Sending emails and materials to new leads /prospects
– Managing data quality
– CRM reporting
– Recommending and implementing marketing activities
– Help coordinating sales process
Management reporting (5hrs/wk)
– Compile and run weekly report on business activity
– Send reports to team on performance of accounts
Organising Various (2hrs)
– Arrange meetings
– Arrange travel / flights / accommodation for team
– Other organising
At this point in time, the role is part time @ 20 hours per week with the view to grow the role and engagement with the right candidate.
The Application Process
- Fill up the form. Submission is generally reviewed within 3-5 working days
- Do some short tests, live case scenarios giving you an opportunity to see exactly what we do and how we do it
- Interview with Client Service Director or Managing Director
- Offer and Contract drafted, review signed, Happy dance ensue
Now, here is step 1, time to tell us a bit about yourself.